What are the conditions and document requirements for applying for an advance? - Solfeh | سُلفة

You have to be an employee for an employer partnering with Solfeh and you will only be asked to provide a copy of your ID card with your application. If your employer is not listed among the employers partnering with Solfeh, you can apply for an advance by clicking on “others” under the employer’s name option in the online application form and we will try to help you, if possible. If you wish to propose the idea of partnering with Solfeh at your workplace, you can show your employer how to easily and swiftly apply through our website. Employer Network